If Fifty Shades of Grey turned you on, just wait until you experience 50 Shades Of Kale!
Join me February 4, 2013 from 6:15-10:15 pm on a journey of this leafy, vitamin-rich wonder in dishes such as:
- Kale Chips
- Kale Guacamole
- Grass-fed Beef Tacos
- Filet Mignon with Truffle Salt and Roasted Kale
- Mussels Frites with Kale and Sweet Potato Fries
- Kale Salad with Oranges and Pistachios
- Kale with Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onions
- Frozen Hot Cocoa (yes, there is kale, but you won’t taste it!)
- Kale and Dark Chocolate Fudgesicle
I’ll be hosting it at my alma mater, the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE®) is New York City’s largest and most active center for culinary education. Founded in 1975 by Peter Kump, the school offers highly regarded 8- to 13-month career training programs in Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking, Culinary Management and Hospitality Management. With an in-depth global curriculum, dedicated Chef Instructors a strong record in job placements and a clear entrepreneurial focus, ICE is widely recognized by top industry organizations as a premier pathway to begin or continue a culinary career.