- Class Announcement in ICE Magazine
- Handout With Recipes From Class
- Skinny Chef With the Amazing ICE Team
- Culinary Relations Manager Virginia Monaco with Jennifer
- Samples For The Class
- Jennifer Discussing Superfoods
- Preparing Kaleonnaise From “50 Shades of Kale”
- Q+A Session with Participants
- Preparing Quinoa-Crusted Chicken Fingers
- Good Questions From The Audience!
- Participants Received A Copy of “Secrets of a Skinny Chef”
- Book Signing After The Class
- Answering Questions After The Class
Nearly 60 folks braved the weather yesterday and attended my sold-out class at the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE).
I demo-ed several dishes such as kaleonnaise, quinoa-crusted chicken fingers, turkey burgers and my chocolate avocado shake while participants noshed on samples prepared by the amazing ICE team around Virginia Monaco.