Music lifts the spirits and fills your surroundings with a positive vibe – and is another great way to help you relax or have a yoga practice. The following songs are my favorites, and you can download them individually from the iTunes store.
Having a yoga mix can also help you time your practice so that you know you’re getting a complete hour of yoga. Buy the entire collection as a Skinny Chef Yoga Mix from the iTunes Store.
- Ever So Lonely – Sheila Chandra
- Krishna Das – Ring Song/ Jaya Siya Ram
- Sheila Chandra – Om Namaha Shiva
- Russill Paul – Om Namah Shivaaya
- Sting – The Book of My Life
- Sheila Chandra – Sacred Stones
- Deva Premal – Gayatri Mantra
- Sheila Chandra – Mecca
- Sheila Chandra – Bhajan
- Sheila Chandra – Lament of McCrimmon / Song of the Banshee
- Deepak Chopra – Music Inspired by the Love Poems of Rumi – Desire, No. 5: The Lover's Passion
- Susheela Raman – O Rama