This Food & Fitness Workshop will help eliminate bad eating habits and enhance your body image through a healthy blend of advice and instruction from Jennifer Iserloh, the Skinny Chef, and Suzanne Ausnit, founder of Full Potential Yoga.
Jennifer and Suzanne will show how changing bad habits is easier than you think. It just takes a little attention and a few fast and easy tips and tricks.
The Workshop Will Demonstrate How:
- Subtle changes in your diet will make a big impact in how you feel and how you look, reducing puffiness and bloating.
- Changing the way you breathe can totally change your attitude towards your body.
- Making over your body starts with a make-over for your fridge and your office desk drawer.
- The quality of the food you eat will impact your insides, affecting how you look on the outside.
- Yoga poses can reduce excessive puffiness, bloating and constipation due to poor digestion and PMS.
- Specific breathing and mantra meditation techniques can keep a sweet tooth in check.
- Bad eating habits can be eliminated by learning the secret of making good-for-you foods taste delicious.
- Spot-toning exercises can tighten thick thighs, chicken wings underarms, dumpy derrieres and jiggly jelly bellies.
About Your Instructors
Workshop Date and Venue
Sunday, February 28, 2010; 12:30 – 3:30 PM
537 Park Avenue, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Workshop fee: $85 (includes food samples and light lunch)