Looking for a drink with zing that will also fit a low carb diet? You can still be a part of the party with a classic bloody mary.
Don’t forget the fresh horseradish, to crank up the heat.
- 1/2 cup low-sodium tomato juice
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 piece of tender celery, preferably from the heart
- Place the tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, horseradish, and black pepper in a large pitcher with ice. Mix well and serve with the celery.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (3/4 cup): 153 calories, 1 g protein, 12 g carbohydrates, 0g fat (0 g saturated), 0 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber, 178 mg sodium.
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 1