Shallots are a sweet and mild, the perfect substitution for garlic or onions.
This dressing keeps well over night in an air-tight container store in the fridge, perfect for entertaining or a fast week night meal when you add a left over piece of grilled chicken.
- 2 pounds baby greens, such as kale, mesclun, spinach
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, peeled, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Place the greens in a large bowl and set aside.
- Place the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and Dijon mustard in a blender and process until smooth. Stir in the shallots and toss with the greens. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (2 cups): 117 calories, 1 g protein, 3 g carbohydrates, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 g cholesterol, 2 g fiber, 251 g sodium
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 3