Join me for a date to learn about everyday healthy cooking. We’re taking those fast food or food court favorites, and turning them into delicious, healthful meals, that are friendly to your waistline, and your time.
In this sixth episode of “Food Courting”, we’re going to prepare two tasty Christmas treats: Gingerbread cookies, and velvety egg nog. Not only do they taste better than the store bought version, but they’ll be a whole lot healthier.
It’s two delicious healthy holiday treats that are great for Santa, and for the whole family…
More than 20000 people have already watched this sixth episode, so make sure you’ll watch the clip right now, right here…
And if you’ve missed the first five episodes, you can watch them here as well:
- Episode 1: Healthy Burger, Fries & Shake
- Episode 2: Healthy Asian Chicken & Broccoli
- Episode 3: Healthy Tomato & Basil Pizza
- Episode 4: Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Episode 5: Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich and Low Calorie Coffee Drink