Red hot Buffalo chicken wings can pack a punch without packing on the pounds, and a low-fat blue cheese dressing is the perfect condiment to cool them down.
Sear and bake crispy chicken to dip in an atomic wing sauce in this ninth episode of “Food Courting”. Make sure you’ll watch the clip right now, in time for the Super Bowl.
And if you’ve missed the previous episodes, you can watch them here as well:
- Episode 1: Healthy Burger, Fries & Shake
- Episode 2: Healthy Asian Chicken & Broccoli
- Episode 3: Healthy Tomato & Basil Pizza
- Episode 4: Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Episode 5: Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich and Low Calorie Coffee Drink
- Episode 6: Eggnog and Gingerbread Cookies
- Episode 7: Chili Dog and Salad
- Episode 7: Healthy Deli Sandwiches