Itested this garlic rice recipe from “Spice Up Your Life the Flexitarian Way” (by Bindu Grandhi) today – it is spicy, easy to make, and just plain good! The recipe calls for white basmati, but all I had on hand was the brown basmati: yet the recipe is scrumptious even with the substitution!
Grandhi’s new book is full of unique, tasty, easy recipes that are appropriate for both vegetarian and people who enjoy lean meat and fish – a must for your kitchen cookbook collection, especially if you have a “split family table” between vegetarians and meat eaters!
- Curious about yoga and other yogic practices? Browse my list of favorite yoga books.
- Non-harming, one of the foundations of yoga, can help you to lead a healthier life.
- Relaxation starts in the mind, learn to meditate.
- Kids love yoga! Check out tips for teaching kids yoga.
- There are a lot of myths about yoga out there, but anyone can do yoga.