Looking for an easier way to lose or maintain your weight while boosting your energy levels?
Get some fun in the sun this summer at the gorgeous Mediterranean Turkey, near the seaside village of Olympos, and learn how to energize through yoga and get the 101 on Detox Foods.
This Yoga Retreat will relax, rejuvenate and inspire in one of Turkey’s most beautiful settings near sandy beaches and Lycia’s ancient sites. Along with Anna Fidz, MA, RYT, we will blend advice and practice for vibrant health through yoga and cooking.
Retreat Features and Accommodations
90-minute yoga/meditation classes twice a day in a beautiful outdoor setting. Daily cooking classes focusing on simple, delicious meals for better health, weight and energy levels. Free time to use the swimming pool, beautiful beach, a Hamam (Turkish Bath), go walking, hiking, visit the ancient ruins or go to the local market place.
Angels Garden is a beautifully built collection of wooden chalet-style rooms set in the
mountainous forest near the seaside village of Olympos. There is a swimming pool, a Hamam (Turkish Bath), along with a yoga space and restaurant area all within the grounds.
Retreat fee: €675 (accommodations, meals, yoga and cooking classes – everything excluding airfare). Spaces are limited. To reserve your spot, a €300 non-refundable deposit is due by March 7 with the remainder due by April 12th, 2011. For more info/detailed schedule, contact Anna ([email protected]) and visit Heliotrope’s website at heliotrope-yoga-holidays.com
Daily Cooking Classes
- Become a pro at recognizing the healthiest and tastiest detox foods. During the daily cooking class, you’ll not only learn how to cook healthier but you’ll get the ABC’s of detox eating, grocery shopping, and how to make detox delicious.
- Learn the secrets to slim when you cook meals you love with the 10 top detox foods that you can find in your local grocery store
- How to prepare fast and easy detox breakfast, lunches and dinner, as well as drinks and snack, with a tailored take-home two-week meal plan.
Daily Yoga Classes
- Energetic vinysasa/hatha flow class in the morning and a gentler/restorative class in the evenings.
- Both morning and evening classes focus on rejuvenating, transforming and healing the body, mind and spirit.
- Session will also incorporate pranayama (breathwork) and meditation throughout the classes.
Check out the flyer for more information »