Summer time is here – the perfect chance to update your diet and enjoy seasonal fruit vegetables and fruits.
So while you’re working in your tan, why not get a makeover, a refrigerator makeover that is! We’ve all heard “you are what you eat”, but eating right at home starts before you even open your mouth. Get off to the right start by shopping and stocking the fridge the skinny way. Listen as I break it down in four steps for radio hosts and their nationwide listeners – making healthy shopping choices is easier than you think!
Simple changes, such as choosing reduced-fat, part-skim cheeses and trans-fat free margarine, can really make an impact on your waistline, the health of your heart, and even improve your overall mood. Changing what’s in your fridge really can help change you.
- CRN Digital Talk Network – aired nationwide on Cable Radio Network
CRN Digital Talk Network
- A New Day – aired nationwide and on ABC Radio Networks
ABC Radio Networks: A New Day
- Wall Street Journal This Morning with Gordon Deal – aired nationwide on Wall Street Journal Radio
- The Murphy and Denise Morning Show – aired on KOSI FM in Denver/CO
- Morning News with Ben Parker – aired on WEIM AM in Boston/MA
- KWIXLand This Morning – aired across regional Missouri
- News Segment with Larry Whitler – aired on WOCA in Orlando/FL
- Morning News with Rochelle Herman – aired on WSRQ AM in Tampa – St. Petersburg/FL
- KMZU News with Chasity Anderson – aired on KMZU FM in Kansas City/MO
- Mark in the Morning – aired on WZEZ FM in Richmond/VA
- Morning Show with Matt Youngblood – aired on WYYZ AM in Atlanta/GA
- CBS News with Sharon Katchen – aired on KFWB in Los Angeles/LA
- Talk of the Town with Dan Collier – aired on WDIS Radio in Boston/MA