Delightful no-bake cookies are a fast treat to prepare for surprise guests.
Can’t do peanut butter? Use equal amounts of almond butter instead for the filling.
- 6 teaspoons peanut butter
- 24 reduced fat butter crackers, such as Ritz brand
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoon skim milk
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter onto half of the crackers. Top with another cracker to form a sandwich and place on a large sheet of wax paper.
- Place the chocolate morsels and milk in a small sauce pan and place it over low heat. Warm for about 1 minute, stirring continuously until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Dip the cracker sandwiches into the chocolate and transfer to the sheet of wax paper. Enjoy ooey, gooey warm or cool on the wax paper 4 to 5 minutes until the chocolate has hardening.
- Store in an air tight container for up to three days.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (1 cookie): 62 calories, 1g protein, 7g carbohydrates, 3 g fat (0 g saturated), 0 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 81 mg sodium.
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 2