One of the most popular recipes on the site has been my Crockpot Baked Apples with well over a hundred comments. Most of the people commented on how simple, quick and easy the recipe is — requiring less than 15 minutes prep.
That’s why I decided to create a bunch of additional crockpot apple recipes, including “Amaretto Crockpot Apples“, “Chocolate Chip Crockpot Apples” and “Coconut Macademia Crockpot Apples“.
Enter your email in the form on the right, and I’ll email you the Crockpot Apple Recipe Booklet!
Folks made all kinds of suggestions for swaps and how to dress up this recipe for larger gatherings… The base version clocks in at about 200-calories per apple (a sizeable filling portion for a dessert), but it tastes even better with a scoop of low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt!
Here’s What Readers Say…
- “I use my crock pot all the time because I also work, so I am constantly trying to find recipes. I was thrilled to find this one since everyone in my family loves apples. Okay – I made this last month and everyone went crazy over it! It made the house smell so warm and cozy (added benefit!!). I have made this three times since and keep getting more requests for it! I guess this one is a keeper!!” — Ava
- “Delicious! My hubby was excited when he saw me preparing them, but when they were done he said ,”That looks gross.” But then he licked the bowl! We added 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. Loved it! So glad I made extras (4 total) so we can have them tomorrow night!!” — Caitie
- “My oh my this is so easy! I did this early this morning with my 6 and 3 year old girls as a treat for after dinner tonight. They love cooking with me. The pictures and memories fill our kitchen and dining room walls! The house smells so good! I can not wait to eat them!” — Kari Weber
- “these are in our slower cooker now, thanks to my 13yr old daughter! she cant eat nuts so replaced them with raisins and chocolate chips! man alive our house is starting to smell good cant wait to try them!” — Rosalie Boutcher
- “made these tonight & OH MY GOODNESS! AWESOME! Served with vanilla icecream! Heaven in a bowl!” — Milissa Guyon
- “I made these last night, but in a covered casserole dish in the oven. I didn’t have any apple juice or cider, so I just used some orange-apricot-mango juice that was in the fridge. Delicious! Thank you for the recipe!” –Theresa Callahan
- “Thank you for a delicious recipe. I made these apples instead of pies for Thanksgiving and they were a hit. ” –Lisa