This Bellini is rich in vitamin C with the addition of grapefruit juice.
Nutmeg adds spicy sweetness to this peach based drink. Find out more about the health benefits of grapefruit. If you’re taking prescription medication check with your doctor before enjoying grapefruit.
Makes 2 bellinis
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of cinnamon
- 4 ounces champagne, prosecco or sparkling wine
- 2 thinly sliced grapefruit segments, for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, combine the grapefruit juice, peaches, agave syrup or honey, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Pulse until well blended.
- Pour 2 ounces of champagne into each glass. Add 2 1/2 ounces of the grapefruit mixture. Top the glass with the grapefruit segment.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (8 ounces): 167 calories, 0 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat (0 g saturated), 15 mg cholesterol, 0g fiber, 2 mg sodium.
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 4