Salty olives and refreshing pink grapefruit make a summery salsa. Serve it with homemade crab cakes, salmon cakes, tortilla chips, or toasted whole wheat pita.
- 1 large pink grapefruit, about 1/2 pound, sectioned 1 small Haas avocado, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup papaya, diced
- 1 medium lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, packed, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, such as Kalamata 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl or a large zipper storage bag.
- Let sit for an hour to allow the flavors to mingle.
- Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (1/2 cup): 62 calories, 1 g protein, 8 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat (0 g saturated), 0 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber, 109 mg sodium.
Weight Watcher Plus Points: 2