Orange juice makes everything sweet and sunny. Beets add jewel-like color as well as added nutrition to this classic brunch drink.
If you don’t want to juice fresh beets, you can take the juice from canned beets to make your sweetheart this drink.
- 3 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon beet juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 orange wedge for garnish
- 12 ounces dry sparkling white wine or champagne
- Place orange and beet juice, sugar, zest in a champagne glass. Stir to combine and top with champagne. Garnish with orange wedge.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (8 ounces): 156 calories, 0 g protein, 11 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 11 g cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 3 g sodium
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 1