This healthy version of orange sherbet reminds me of the “push-up” pops I used to have as a kid that were filled with creamy sherbet, refreshingly cool during the hot summer months.
This version is made with high protein yogurt that creates the dreamy texture and adds nutrition.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups non-fat, skim milk
- 2 cups non-fat, plain yogurt
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds or freeze in an air-tight container 3-4 hours or until firm.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (1 cup): 135 calories. 6 g protein, 27 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat (0 g saturated), 2 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 80 mg sodium.
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 3