Besides ranking high as an antioxidant, pomegranate is delicious, tart and sweet at the same time.
Margaritas are fun for entertaining and a great way to refresh thirsty guests at your next BBQ or picnic.
- 32 ounces Pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces orange flavored liquor
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, about two juicy limes
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients. Place in a freezer and mix every 20 minutes for up to 1 hour until the mixture has a slushy frozen texture (or freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions). Serve frozen or chilled over ice.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (6 ounces): 168 calories, 0 g protein, 30 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat (0 g saturated), 0 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber, 16 mg sodium.
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 3