Like almost everyone on the planet, I love the smell and taste of golden, perfectly cooked french fries. Granted, though having the deep-fried variety is a once-in-a-while treat, I often prefer the baked version, which I can flavor any way I want. The secret is in the seasoning and technique.
Check out one of my latest posts on AOL for a detailed step-by-step guide to making your own oven fries. Here’s what I’ll cover:
- Step 1: Choose the right potato and slice ’em up.
- Step 2: Toss with oil and seasonings to coat.
- Step 3: Bake in 400° oven.
- Step 4: Season and serve!
- Quinoa Crusted Chicken Fingers
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Yucca Home Fries
- Turkey Burgers