This is my favorite college party dip gone skinny! I bring it to the neighbors for movie night with toasted pita chips. It’s and easy dip for kids to put together and a great for movie night or Super Bowl night snacks.
Makes 4 cups of dip
- 1 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and well rinsed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 cup non-fat, plain yogurt
- 1 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, add the artichokes, Parmesan, yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic, paprika, and black pepper.
- Transfer to a 8-inch round or square baking dish.
- Bake uncovered until hot and slightly brown around the edges, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with raw veggies or toasted pita.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (1/2 cup dip with 8 pita chips): 137 calories, 4 g protein, 13g carbohydrates, 8g fat (0.8 g saturated), 7 mg cholesterol, 2g fiber, 424 mg sodium.
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 4