Artichokes make this creamy spinach dip chunky and satisfying without adding loads of extra fat that the traditional versions has.
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 8-ounce block reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 bag whole grain tortilla chips (about 16 cups)
- Coat a 8x12 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, add half the mozzarella, yogurt, artichokes, cream cheese, spinach, half the Parmesan, garlic, pepper, chili, and salt. Mix with a wooden spoon until the spinach and artichokes are well combined. Transfer to baking dish and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes uncovered until the cheese begins to brown and the dip is warm. Serve immediately with chips.
Nutritional Stats Per Serving (1/2 cup with 3/4 ounce tortilla chips): 226 calories, 12 g protein, 26 g carbohydrates, 8 g fat (4 g saturated), 24 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 473 mg sodium.
Weight Watchers® Points Plus: 6