How To Season & Roast The Turkey To Keep It Juicy
Place the turkey on a cutting board, breast side down. With a pair of poultry shears, start to butterfly the turkey, by snipping about 1/2 inch to either side of the backbone. Press open the turkey and place it cavity-side-down on a large baking tray with sides. Discard the backbone or use it to make turkey stock.
Tasty + Healthy Thanksgiving Video Series
- How To Butterfly The Turkey
- How To Season & Roast The Turkey To Keep It Juicy
- Making Your Own Delicious, Low-Cal Turkey Stock
- Super Moist Stuffing
- How To Keep Your Mashed Potatoes Lump-Free
- Not Your Usual Cranberry Sauce
- Lump-free, Velvety Gravy
Complete Your Thanksgiving Feast!
Here’s brand-new recipes – healthier versions of your favorite Thanksgiving classics, along with simple tips and do ahead ideas. And yes, please share these with your friends & families…